Birthday Wishes - Follow up

If your candle is lit, let others light their candles too

This is a follow up on the birthday thing, If you don't know the big deal about it then you can Read More Here. For those who are still in the ambiance, two people actually managed to lift their spirits, kept my request in mind and actually DID something that made THEM or someone else happy. One of those was great enough to lift an errand off her sister's shoulders, and I quote:
"...so yesterday i fried some lebanese pancakes (atayef ) instead of my sister, and i made a beautiful presentation for my family.. hehehe and they were like ! atayef ! .. i shocked my parents yesterday and they were happy .. it's somethin simple .. still i dedicate that to u bro .. so happy birthday !!"


On the other hand, that other person was also charming enough to remember what I asked for when she spent some time with her special one, and I quote:
"Nath !! it's not the usual Happy Bday..it's a special day where I did something special to someone I love :) becuz u know how to spread joy in ourselves..u are a special frnd..an amazing human being..and we're lucky to be your friends :) thank u for reminding us that we can do better,we can always rock !! :) happy bday"

I am the one to say thank you, for the few I spoke about here above, and for all the others who actually did something but remained silent. Thank you all once again! You made my day :)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes