5000

It's been more than 6 months since this blog's been operating. I personally am not familiar with any scale that would measure my performance up to this moment, no preset rule to allow me evaluate how good I've been doing. But, looking back at the first few posts and what's been grabbing my attention the last few weeks, I must say, the blogging thing turned out to be a major turnover in my life. I have grown up, I have learned to evaluate things whilst being watched. I learned how not to lie to one's self in order to make the surrounding comfortable in the blink of an eye, but to put the effort enough into making magic happen. I'm welcoming my 5000th viewer, for the first time of course, fingers crossed I'll be welcoming the 50,000th view count soon enough.

Thank you readers :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes