Fayha Choir

Attending a closed hall concert for the Fayha Choir was one of the few occasions I was longing for ever since I was in KSA. The thrill of enjoying those moving sounds from the voices of my friends up there on the stage is a privilege by itself, well how about holding a camera taking photos along with my soulmate? That would be nice eh? Actually her camera's battery died long before she could finish shooting, this is why some of the pictures on my SD card are blurry. Their entrance was simply extraordinary - as always. The genius we call Maestro Barkev Taslakian is nothing but a pure blend of originality, creativity, and excellence in everything he applies. I always wondered if I ever could snap the greatest photo of this maestro, but his diligent action was just overwhelming.
Maestro Barkev Taslakian
My friend Mahmoud stood at the center and started chanting "Fog el Nakhel" by himself, and yes actually we all were waiting for all the members to arise from within the curtains, but imagine our surprise, our laughter, our ohhhhhhh, our deep sighs when the nifty sound of sopranos, altos, bass and tenor was coming out from behind our ears. Yes that frantic genius thought this would be a "good entrance", which was far more than that indeed. Between us, I am one single big huge fan of the choir, not only because they all come from my tiny town, not only because I was once a member, but also because they truly know how to shift you through galaxies without even moving a single molecule.

The Fayha Choir
Actually I decided to dedicate this evening only for recording valuable videos of the concert, since all the previous ones were kind of shaky, with inferior sound quality compared to the camera I have now. Ever since there is this one song that really moves me, I really loved to share it as well with other friends/followers/tweeps whatever you might want to call your social networking connections. I'm sure my youtube channel will witness and overwhelming activity in the next few days.

"Hebbi Zorni" by the soloist Maen Zakariya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes