A Tripolitan Meme

A photo was posted today on a local meme group, run by a bunch of close friends. I don't call myself a funny person, never do. But that exact photo caught my eye, and simply launched a burst of thoughts and humorous ideas concerning the characters involved. There were two of the most famous and most renowned political figures in Tripoli. They seemed to enjoy the atmosphere, the pasta that was given away at the recent marathon, more than they ever did when their city was under fire. Alas, and without further ado, here are my memes:



The one I enjoyed the most

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes