My 30 Day Challenge - Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
(Read more about the 30-Day Challenge)


Indeed :) it's not a single person, a whole bunch of a Lebanese Salad, the above four when combined together can only make the earth shake and giggle. I never get that silly with anyone else, it HAS to be the four of them to totally enjoy the moment. Although these are enough to make me laugh and be happy, both of my other cousins, Marwan and Wissam were also the charm, even much more than we are now, but unfortunately chances were they had to travel to Australia at such a young age. If it weren't for those 3, I would've had a truly despicable time growing up. Thank you...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes