My 30 Day Challenge - Day 15


Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
(Read more about the 30-day Challenge)
Join the Circus, even for a single day.
Photo courtesy of  Steve Taylor
Such an irrelevant errand I have today, having already launched my Bucket List mentioned up above. There must be enough errands and wishes for a whole lifetime already, but as far as I know Natheer, the list will keep growing on and on. Which gets me to my next question: looking back at the summit of my existential crisis, I can't but admire the way we are born with no expectations, no hopes and no dreams at all. This very fact turns out to evolve and alter with time that we reach a level where all the hours we spend breathing are mere anticipations with a fluctuant intensity of aspiration, until we eventually realize the universal divine wisdom in creating such a powerful human being, that happens to be futile all at the same time.

Stay Silent for a long time, starting with one day, up to one month
Anyways, in this article you'll find a very few of the tasks and wishes I'd love to make happen before passing away. Lots and lots will be added to the Bucket List later on. Feel free to dream along :)

Research my family tree
Travel with no Luggage at all.
Inspired by this challenge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Anonymous Confessions

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes