My 30 Day Challenge - Day 3

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
(Read more about the 30-Day Challenge)

The Legendary Mork and Mindy
Many of you would instantly think of the vintage "Friends" or maybe the recent "House" series, and don't get me wrong I'm utterly attached to that era/kind of series. But, Mork and Mindy has a totally different taste. This was the first series/show I watched apart from the ones on Disney Channel. This show has shaped some aspects of my teenage years, and really helped me question more, and love the fact that life is way beyond the walls of a country, or a society. That omnipresent innocence is what caught my attention and kept me stuck to the actors and the whole storyline. I grew up watching so many other shows but this one was the most pleasant to me as of becoming an adult. "Mork and Mindy" so magically puts on the table the extraordinary relationship between man and woman having no common interests, no specific goals, no sexual aspirations, no tricks no nothing. Mork was simply lost in this world away from his planet and Mindy was kind enough to host him and foster him with all his childish behavior and the apparent process of growing up into an adult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes