My 30 Day Challenge - Day 9

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
(Read more about the 30-Day Challenge)
Photo Courtesy of Karim Zock
She is indeed the most person that helped me go through obstacles of life, even though they were only 2 years, but I had witnessed an enormous and indescribable amount of support and unconditional help, in all its measures. I can't forget the day I was sick of being an expatriate alone in KSA right on the edge of breaking down in tears; She, as always, was there to forget what had had been with her at the moment and simply focus all her senses and intuition in the prospect of leading me through the dilemma. I also cannot forget all the times I mistreated myself, let it be an eating disorder or simply not taking any pills or not visiting the doctor when I must've. She was my guiding angel ever since I knew her. No other non-family person could ever insist on my paying attention to myself and constantly, no matter what, stay aware that I should take care and stay safe. Her strength and wits are what kept surprising me around the clock, there were no fragility at times when being decisive is needed the most. I can only admire such a human being and I am fully aware of what an extraordinary Ora surrounds this young girl for an eternity to come. I'm sure she'll have a remarkable future for she's no less than any famous female idol in the history...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes