My 30 Day Challenge - Day 7

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
(Read more about the 30-Day Challenge)


I never believed in mage and wizardry, nor did I ever fall for voodoo and acts of sorcery. Wishes to me are a sign of weakness and tokens were only for decorative purposes, that was before I received my precious royal card... Ever since that moment, I became little prince Nathy, whenever I wanted to be, wherever I needed to be that prince. I was prince for one at least, for one who saw the real me, who touched me deep enough to, at least once, have felt that there's something enormous inside that skin. Ever since I held that card it never left my pocket. It's not the ink, never the paper, it's that tiny part of a soul securely contained in that piece of cardboard for ages to come... I would never feel underrated, underestimated, or simply out of luck as long as I remember I am holding a royal card, a gift from the most precious human being ever. And yes, makes me smile each and every time it does its magic :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

The Tourist That Shall Never Leave

Forward Forum - The Booklet

The Death of Laurent Schwebel

Roadmap to a National Cycling Day

Superficial Birthday Wishes